Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
A Formation Program for Graduates of the Catechetical Institute
The CI: School of Prayer is a one-year (2-module) serious commitment for graduates of 2-year CI: Pillars Program the in which students intently dedicate themselves to grow in holiness by deepening their knowledge and experience of prayer and the spiritual life.
CI: School of Prayer students commit to attending:
- 10 classes on Thursday evenings from 7pm – 9pm, Sept. 12 – Nov. 21, 2019.
- An Evening of Reflection on Dec. 19, 2019.
- A Day of Reflection on January 4, 2020.
- 10 classes Thursday evenings from 7pm – 9pm, Feb. 6 – April 23, 2020.
- 3-day silent retreat in June 2020. (Dates and cost to be determined.)
CI: School of Prayer students make a commitment to:
- Half hour (minimum) of silent prayer each day using directives given in weekly lessons
- Weekly spiritual reading and assigned reading on prayer
- Daily journaling
The lessons provide sound, practical direction about how to encounter the Lord in daily prayer and a ‘roadmap’ for the spiritual life, based on the wisdom and experience of the Church handed down through Sacred Scripture, magisterial teachings, saints, fathers, and doctors of the Church on the spiritual life.
The course is taught by Bishop Andrew Cozzens, Deacon Joe Michalak, Fr. John Klockeman, Fr. Lenny Andrie, Fr. Jonathan Kelly, and more.
- Tuition is $600 (includes both modules)
- Students are responsible for cost of 3-day silent retreat and text books
- Classes held at The Saint Paul Seminary campus
The course is limited to 100 students.
Email ude.s1563229331amoht1563229331ts@tn1563229331eduts1563229331IC1563229331 or call 651-962-5072