- This event has passed.
15th Annual Vianney Cup (SJV)
15th Annual Vianney Cup Updates:
- Online registration is now now closed.
- There is still room at the dinner, and table sponsors, hole sponsors and donations are still welcome! Click here. We are grateful for your support!
- For more information, please contact please contact Tizoc Rosales:
(651) 962-6843 or email@example.com
- Hole Sponsor – $3,000 Includes dinner for four, tee signage, and event program recognition.
- Foursome Sponsor – $1,200 Includes dinner for four and event program recognition.
- Table Sponsor – $500 Dinner for eight and event program recognition.
- Individual Golfer – $300 – SOLD OUT
- Individual Dinner Tickets – $50 per person.
Celebrity Golfers and Great Prizes
Hobey Baker Award Winner Brian Bonin, Super Bowl Champion Matt Birk, and former NFL Quarterback Brooks Bollinger will be on the course, and there will be great prizes and silent auction items, including:
- Two tickets to the Viking v. Packers game on December 23, 2019 at US Bank Stadium!
- A three-night getaway at Matt Birk’s cabin in Hayward, Wisconsin (perfect for a large family!).
- A two-year lease on a 2019 Lexus RX 350 with a hole-in-one. Courtesy of Lexus of Maplewood.
- A “Staycation Package” that includes a complete Automotive Day Spa package, a new Lexus to drive for the weekend, and gift cards for to the St. Paul Hotel and the St. Paul Grille. Courtesy of Lexus of Maplewood.
- Additional hole-in-one prizes include:
- A seven-day Caribbean cruise for two.
- Two round-trip tickets on American Airlines anywhere in the continental United States.
- A Club Glove Golf Travel Bag and Rolling Duffel.
11:00 a.m. Registration and Lunch – Driving Range Open
12:00 p.m. Opening Prayer and Golf Scramble Shotgun Start
4:30 p.m. Social Hour
5:15 p.m. Dinner and Awards Program
7:00 p.m. Adjourn
Midland Hills Country Club
2001 Fulham Street
Roseville, MN 55113
All programs offered by the University of St. Thomas shall be readily accessible to individuals with disabilities.
For details, call (651) 962-6315.