- This event has passed.
Catholic Medicine in a Secular Society
The Seminaries of Saint Paul are pleased to sponsor Converging Roads, a regional conference series offering continuing education for health care professionals that equips them to practice the highest ethical and medical standards of their profession. Topics for this conference, Catholic Medicine in a Secular Society:
- The Dignity of the Person by Sister Terese Auer, OP, PhD
- The Health Care Worker in an Era of Secular Medical Ethics by G. Kevin Donovan, MD, MA
- Solidarity and Subsidiarity by Sister Mary Diana Dreger, OP, MD
- Gender Dysphoria in Children and Adults: Science, Ideology, and Ethics by Paul Hruz, MD, PhD
- Moral Decision-Making: Proportionate and Disproportionate Care by Rev. Tadeusz Pacholczyk, PhD
- Infertility & Surrogacy by Mary M. Paquette, MD; and Roland Millare, STD
- Sacramental and Spiritual Care for the Dying: Suffering, Compassion, and Hope by Msgr. James P. Shea
To make an accessibility request, call Disability Resources at (651) 962-6315.