Join us for the 15th Annual Vianney Cup on September 16, 2019.
Your support helps Saint John Vianney College Seminary fulfill its mission of providing essential formation today for tomorrow’s Catholic priests.
Hobey Baker Award Winner Brian Bonin, Super Bowl Champion Matt Birk, and former NFL Quarterback Brooks Bollinger will be on the course, and there will be great prizes and silent auction items, including:
- Two tickets to the Viking v. Packers game on December 23, 2019 at US Bank Stadium!
- A three-night getaway at Matt Birk’s cabin in Hayward, Wisconsin (perfect for a large family!).
- A two-year lease on a 2019 Lexus RX 350 with a hole-in-one. Courtesy of Lexus of Maplewood.
- A “Staycation Package” that includes a complete Automotive Day Spa package (valued at $299), a new Lexus to drive for the weekend, a $200 gift card to the St. Paul Hotel, and a $200 gift card to the St. Paul Grille. Courtesy of Lexus of Maplewood.
- Additional hole-in-one prizes include:
- A seven-day Caribbean cruise for two (Hole #12).
- Two round-trip tickets on American Airlines anywhere in the continental United States (Hole #7).
- A Club Glove Golf Travel Bag and Rolling Duffel (Hole #4).
11:00 a.m. Registration and Lunch – Driving Range Open
12:00 p.m. Opening Prayer and Golf Scramble Shotgun Start
4:30 p.m. Social Hour
5:15 p.m. Dinner and Awards Program
7:00 p.m. Adjourn
Midland Hills Country Club
2001 Fulham Street
Roseville, MN 55113
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Hole Sponsor – $3,000 Includes golf foursome with cart, lunch and dinner for four, tee signage, and event program recognition.
Foursome Sponsor – $1,200 Includes golf foursome with cart, lunch and dinner for four, and event program recognition.
Table Sponsor – $500 Dinner for eight and event program recognition.
Individual Golfer – $300 Golf with cart, lunch and dinner.
Individual Dinner Tickets – $50 per person.
For more information about sponsoring the Vianney Cup, please contact Tizoc Rosales:
(651) 962-6843 or email@example.com
For more information or to register for the event, please contact Nancy Johnson:
(651) 962-5967 or ude.s1566536555amoht1566536555ts@no1566536555snhoj1566536555hn1566536555