Please consider supporting Saint John Vianney College Seminary. Your gift directly benefits the men discerning a call to the priesthood. Thank you!
Visit our secure website to make your gift today!
Send checks made out to "Saint John Vianney College Seminary" to the following address:
Saint John Vianney College Seminary
2115 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105-1048
You can call Saint John Vianney College Seminary: (651) 358-3368.
Please have the following information ready when you call:
- Name on credit card
- Type of credit card
- Account number
- Expiration date
- Amount of gift
Join our growing group of sustaining givers! As a monthly or quarterly donor*, you continuously support our mission from month to month and year to year. This regular financial support is essential to the long-term vitality of Saint John Vianney College Seminary.
There are several ways to make a recurring gift:
- By Credit Card: Contact us at (651) 358-3368 to complete authorization or download the SJV Credit Card Authorization Form
- By Direct Debit: Complete the SJV Direct Debit Authorization Form
- By Check: Contact us at (651) 358-3368 to make arrangements. We will then send you a monthly/quarterly reminder with a return envelope for your payment.
*Recurring gifts continue until you inform us to stop transactions.
Make a pledge of any amount that you can pay over a period of time. Contact Director of Advancement Tizoc Rosales to find out more information or to set up a pledge payment plan that works for you:
When making gifts of stock, it is preferable to transfer securities electronically from your brokerage firm to Saint John Vianney College Seminary's account at the Brennan Group.
Please contact both The Brennan Group and Saint John Vianney College Seminary for more information and to ensure a smooth transfer of funds:
- The Brennan Group: Gerald D. Brennan (952) 857-5502 or moc.d1560760309riabw1560760309r@puo1560760309rgnan1560760309nerbe1560760309ht1560760309
- Saint John Vianney Collge Seminary: Tizoc Rosales (651) 358-3345 or email@example.com
Make your donation go further! Many employers match charitable gifts made by their employees. Check with your Human Resources department to see if your employer participates in a matching gift program. If your company does match gifts, please submit a completed matching gift form provided by your company.
When you make a planned gift that supports Saint John Vianney College Seminary, you ensure that seminarians receive essential formation in the Catholic tradition. Your planned gift has a lasting impact on our Church and on our world.
The most common ways to make a planned gift to Saint John Vianney College Seminary include:
- a Bequest in a Will
- an IRA or Retirement Plan
- a Charitable Gift Annuity
- a Revocable Trust
- a Charitable Remainder Trust
- a Gift of Real Estate
- a Life Insurance Policy
If you would like more information or have already included Saint John Vianney College Seminary in your estate plans, please contact Director of Advancement Tizoc Rosales: firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 358-3345. Knowledge of your future gift helps us in our financial planning and ensures that your gift is properly designated when it is received.