Below are the recommended timelines to prepare for testing and to request delivery of transcripts and letters of recommendation. These timelines allow for application review by the Admissions Committee, as well as consideration for financial aid. We operate on a rolling admissions calendar, allowing us to review applications as they are completed. If you are not sure you can complete the process in time for the beginning of a term, please contact Graduate Admissions Counselor Ana Theisen to discuss alternatives: ude.s1550268324amoht1550268324ts@ne1550268324sieht1550268324za1550268324 or (651) 962-5069.
- Meet with Admissions Counselor, visit campus, attend a class or information session.
- Connect with Degree Program Director.
- Register for the GRE or Miller Analogies Test.
- Solicit letters of recommendation.
- Request official undergraduate and graduate transcript.