The Graduate Financial Aid Office at the University of St. Thomas is a valuable resource for information on all financial support options, including student loans. The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity works closely with the University to provide our students with comprehensive financial aid support.
There are various work-study opportunities within The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity and the University of St. Thomas. Visit the University’s jobs page for a full listing of student employment opportunities.
Tuition discounts are available for both degree and non-degree seeking students affiliated with the following groups:
- Alumni of The Saint Paul Seminary School of Divinity
- Priests, religious or deacons
- Senior citizens (55 years or older)
- Teaching parish supervisory committee members
- Teaching parish staff (with letter from pastor)